BLAS, LAPACK, and ScaLAPACK for CPUs
Some math libraries targeting CPUs are made available as part of the
nvhpc modules and are based on the OpenBLAS project. Additional documentation is available from NVIDIA.
- BLAS & LAPACK can be found in the
- ScaLAPACK can be found in the
- GNU Scientific Library, GSL-2.7 available as
module help gsl
- AMD Optiming CPU Libraries, AOCL v4.0 available as
module help aocl
- Other Cray-based math libs such as Libsci, FFTW were made available by
module load cray-libsci&
module load cray-fftw
NVIDIA Math Libraries for GPUs
Math libraries from NVIDIA are made available via the
nvhpc modules. Many of the libraries users typically use can be found in the
$NVIDIA_PATH/math_libs directory. Some examples follow and additional documentation is available from NVIDIA.