Managing Your Team Members
New project members will need a user account to access project data and to run jobs on ALCF systems.
Please instruct any members who do not have an ALCF account to request one as soon as possible by visiting: https://accounts.alcf.anl.gov/#!/accountRequest. When prompted for project name, they should select the "short name" for your project.
The PI or Proxy must approve each member of the team to gain access and to run project jobs on the ALCF's resources. If you have an active ALCF account, you can manage your project team by logging into the ALCF account and project management website and navigating to https://accounts.alcf.anl.gov/#!/manageProjects
Accessing your project(s)
- Log in at https://accounts.alcf.anl.gov/#!/manageProjects using your credentials: ALCF username and Physical/Mobile token passcode for a password.
- Click on Project Management, located in the right sidebar.
- You will see a list of projects of which you are the Primary Investigator (PI).
- Click on the desired project to view information and management options for the selected project.
Modifying project information
Some project information cannot be modified, but as the PI, you can modify the following: project title, institutions, and associated funding.
Your project can be associated with multiple institutions, but you must specify a primary institution.
Managing project members with an Existing ALCF Account
- You can manage the membership for your project by clicking on the desired project from the Project Management screen.
- Add and/or remove proxies and team members by clicking on the red "Remove" button to the right of each member or clicking on "Add new user."
- You can view account information for each user as it relates to the project:
- Account Status
- Project Role
- Proxy Permissions
Proxies are individuals authorized to add or renew user accounts for the project PI. You have the ability to upgrade a user from a member to a Proxy, by clicking on the "Proxy" radio button that corresponds with the desired member.